Petrarca 20

Built by engineer Antonio Bellani in 1898, and meant for residential and industrial use, the remarkable building stands out  as a qualifying element within the highly historicized urban block where it is located. the new owner commissioned Asti Architetti to redevelop the building according to a general project meant to jealously preserve its architecture.

 

A delicate intervention that managed to partially affect the various façades overlooking the street and courtyards, while preserving the decorative elements of particular value, and to work more effectively in the interiors, redefined and reorganized in the spaces of the new housing units and offices located on the various floors.